Saturday, May 28, 2005

Situation Diffused and Do I have some Time for stuff?

I'm going to be a busy person over the Memorial Day weekend.
Work, Work, Work, Work!

Working on finishing some school stuff yippee! It's been hectic. Software Development has become the nuclear fallout retainer of classes, as the atom bomb was dropped there over the past three weeks. I (as well as the other teammate) have came to the fact that one of the team members has been narrow-minded, argrumentative for the sake of getting his way and not compromise, and generally has left a bad rapport with instructors and teammates. Instead of cutting the problem (which we can't... It's a "group" school project), we have already had our areas assigned, so I just plan to do mine, have them functionable and have them to show and ready to implement. I already know he's gonna try to do his own, we'll see where that lands him.

So after that blood-pressure riser of a situation, I'm left to think: I need to find time for my side projects. HA! Time is a luxury I cannot afford, after school work and the dealings of that debacle of a class, I have to take a load off or I'm gonna go off the rails of the crazy train. That really doesn't leave much time between that and the other daily functions I must carry out to sustain my own life. But if I find a few moments every now and then I try to utilize them as much as possible. I'm about to start developing my DLLs that will serve as the base of some of my early portfolio work.
I'm also planning to get ideas for my final project and for other ideas that I shall shell out. I'm going to be making a warp-speed jump into the third-dimension around the end of October, as I'll start to move my development into learning that trade.

Saw Star Wars Episode III - The Revenge of the Sith. Best prequel I feel, Ties everything together. But as far as the state of Star Wars I decline to comment. Bring me my phaser and beam me up Scotty!

So until I have more interesting and juicy gossip about my life, sit back and pop a fart. It won't be much longer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home