Thursday, June 02, 2005

Can I ever catch a day where I'm home?

Things are going...

Going up to my brother's house for the 2nd time in 3 weeks. His birthday is on the 6th and he's having alittle get together with us and our parents. Last week we were at my parent's house... Will I ever catch a time where I'll stay home for the weekend???!

Not that I don't mind it, it's just staying home over the weekend has it's perks. Right now, I need those perks. I just feel drained physically and need time where I can be isolated and have time with my own self and do work. There's some times in my life where I feel when I have time by myself it lights a productive fire under my butt. It gets me going and I need that. I'll try to force that production on Sunday.

I'm currently working on my outside school game project, that will serve as a simple project for my portfolio, going to be 2d somewhat overhead with maybe slight depth, but we'll cross that bridge when I get there. I'm currently designing the level editor that is homage to John Romero's TED editor (Tile EDitor).

Other than that I hope to have a good weekend, see you around the next time there's a post

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home