Tuesday, June 28, 2005

A Day in the Life...

Yes it's another day in my life...

I'm starting to grow concerned about my respiratory system. For a week now I've been unable to breathe unrestricted, I cannot take deep breaths like I normally should, in fact when I do or try to sometimes it seems unable to unless forced and I have a sensation like my breathing isn't pulling all that much oxygen. The physical issues are around my throat reigion, like the muscles are constricted and won't release to it's resting state. I'm thinking about seeing a doctor, but watch nothing be wrong with me.

Currently working on a engine and game. I'm nearly finished with the engine (except for some tweaks and a few components). I plan to make the engine capable of some neat stuff and be somewhat flexible at the same time. The game portion will come together as things get implemented, and I have it scheduled the last thing I am to do is tweak already working objects. This decision on my development cycle is going to pay-off now and in the long run when I'm having to do the 400 meter to get through the crunch time I forsee (not that I don't need to, but I do some good work under that condition).

I see a chance to make big strides, but it is only I who can run the race, hopefully I can win this one. If there is anyone reading this story of my current so-called life, I'll see you again. For those who don't: hope to see you soon...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home